EP!C supports individuals with a wide range of abilities and interests in 20 group home settings in Peoria and Tazewell counties. Four to eight people reside in each group home. All individuals must be screened by Central Illinois Service Access for placement and funding eligibility.
Each group home offers:
- 24-hour support to maximize each individual’s level of independence.
- A stand alone case management model that allows Qualified Service Professionals to better focus on coordinating services and supports for each individual served.
- Increased staffing pattern to meet individuals needs (when funding is secured).
- Opportunities for community engagement (grocery shopping, banking, sporting events, dining out, and many other activities in the community).
- All EP!C group homes are licensed and monitored by the Illinois Department of Human Services or the Illinois Department of Public Health.
For more information about EP!C Group Homes, contact Eric Sutter, Vice President of Community Living Services, at 309/689-3616.